Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Exactly 72 hours and counting...

Stupid shouldn't-have-left-these-til-the-last-minute stuff...

_I bought a 1 terabyte external hard drive yesterday. Yes, probably overkill, but I needed a hard drive anyways, since I accidently deleted my entire music folder and have no more room on my hard drive to transfer it back from my iPod. As of right now, the only physical evidence of my life's worth of music is my iPod, and I would very much like to back that up before I leave. Unfortunately, I just ordered it from Dell yesterday, and its estimate delivery date is Friday. *fingers crossed*

_I ordered euros from TD Bank this weekend, but miscalculated the time it would take to get delivered to my bank. SHIT. So, on Tuesday I got an e-mail confirmation saying that it would take 3-5 business days to get here. That's crazy pushing it. And then today, I get my second confirmation e-mail saying that the czech currency (I ordered them within hours of each other) would get here in 3-5 business days too. SHIT SHIT. Ah well...looks like I'll be converting it at the airport then...

_Extended travel insurance. Yep, I should get on that.. Done.

_Laundry. Yes, as stupid as it sounds, I can't pack a bag full of dirty clothes...and it takes time to sort them, throw them in the washer and dryer/hang them. Oops. Done.

_Misc. items: USB card reader to upload pics on the go, mesh bags, locks...

_And I still need to book Venice/Vienna, and the train rides to/from/inbetween. Not to mention the complete itinerary for the trip is still up in the air...

No comments: