Saturday, August 1, 2009

just walked into our hostel in Rome. Beautiful.

Airplane ride from Barcelona to Rome= loudest, most obnoxious group of ppl EVER. Who screams,cheers, claps and jumps like you're at a soccer game as the plane is starting to land??

Super hot here, but that's nothing new. Haven't gotten a chance to send post cards yet. Will do soon. Wifi is better here, but still no USB to upload pics. Times like this I wish I had an iPhone lol..

Last days of Barcelona updates coming soon. Nap time for now :)

2 comments:

Cin said...

If my memory serves me correct, you ended up booking RyanAir. It seems like Ryan Air tradition for people to cheer upon landing. I think it's to celebrate the fact that the cheap piece of air craft landed safely. Kind of a long-running joke I guess? Happened on every RyanAir flight for us too!

Yes, lot's of hookers in Barcelona. You'll <3 Rome! Miss you!

P.S. Hope my book is serving you well =P

Mulan said...

Ooooohhh....if that's the case, then it makes perfect sense! There were a bunch of guys that were super loud the whole time and I just chalked it up to immaturity, lol